The Saskatchewan Racquetball Association offers several membership options for individuals as well as clubs, facilities and communities, schools and organizaions.
- Individual Membership – open to those who intend to participate in the sport of racquetball through the Saskatchewan Racquetball Association or one of its Member Clubs as a player, coach or volunteer. Individual Members are entitled to one voting at a meeting of members including the Annual General Meeting.
- Associate Membership – open to those who wish to support the sport of racquetball through a financial contribution. Associate Members are not entitled to a vote at a meeting of members including the Annual General Meeting.
- Club Membership – open to any club facility, or community in Saskatchewan which offers organized racquetball programs at a recreational and/or competitive level. Clubs are not entitled to a vote at a meeting of members including the Annual General Meeting.
- Associate Club Membership – open to any school, recreation centre, non-profit, club or association which take part in non-competitive racquetball programming. Associate Club Members are not entitled to a vote at a meeting of membership including the Annual General Meeting.
Individual Memberships – Choose Your Membership! Choose Your Perks!
One membership gives you membership in both the Saskatchewan Racquetball Assocation and Racquetball Canada,along with access to benefits and services that meet your needs.
Those joining have a choice of three membership levels, tailored to fit the needs of those engaging in the sport at the community, provincial and national level. You can upgrade your membership to the next level at any time during the season.
A Bronze membership purchased through the Saskatchewan Racquetball Association is available for $5.00.
You can also purchase a silver or gold membership, depending upon your need and plans for competing. You can upgrade your membership at any time.
The Saskatchewan Racquetball Association encourages all clubs, facilities, communities, schools, non-profit organizations or associations who engage in racquetball to apply for a membership. There are many benefits to being either a Member Club or an Associate Member Club including access to funding and support.
Benefits of an Associate Club Membership include:
- School Learn to Play instructors and visitation program
- Access to equipment kits for Learn to Play programs
- Access to Racquetball Canada’s NCCP Community Initative coach training program
- Access to professional and dedicated sports administrative staff
- Access to comprehensive sport liability insurance
- The right to host sanctioned non-competitive programming and activities
Benefits of a Club Membership include ALL benefits of Associate Club Membership PLUS:
- The right to host sanctioned including tournaments, league play and training activites and events as well as the right to submit hosting bids for national events.
- Access to all NCCP coaching and Racquetball Canada Officials programs
- Access to coach and volunteer screening tools and policies
- Tournament Hosting Grants
- Membership Assistance Program (club funding)
- Program Assistance Grants
- Target Group Initiative Funding
- Racquetball Canada program funding opportunities
If you require further information about memberships or assistance contact SRA’s Executive Director, Sara Toth.